Adobe Creative Communicator Course
- Flexible Learning: Instruction is self-paced and online
- Time Commitment: Approx. 25 - 35 hours
- Length of Program:November 1st, 2020 -January 31st, 2021
- This course is asynchronous. You can start anytime and must finish by Janaury 31st.
This program will provide training in digital storytelling. Learn how to create graphics, videos and social posts, at any skill level, with intelligent design guidance from Creative Consultants & Adobe.
Learn about the importance of visual layout using type and images to create dynamic and professional digital layouts, such as a resume, poster, webpages and videos. Each student will receive free access to Adobe Creative Cloud while enrolled in this course.
What You Will Learn
This program covers the following topics:
- Digital Storytelling & Design Principles using Adobe Spark Post/Page/Video
- Digital Composition & Imagery using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Lightroom
- Digital Video Creation, Editing and Sharing using Adobe Premier Rush
- Adobe Video Tutorials
- Self-paced learning
- Hands-on guided activities
- One-to-one coaching & feedback
- Be a part of a creative community!
Presented in Partnership with Adobe
We define digital literacy as the power to use digital tools to solve problems, produce innovative projects, enhance communication and prepare for the challenges for the increasingly digital world.
"Digital literacy is the ability to access, manage, understand, integrate, communicate,
evaluate and create information safely
and appropriately through digital technologies for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship. It includes competences that are variously refereed to as computer literacy, information literacy and media literacy.”
-United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization,
To be successful in this course, you will need to:
Understand computer basics, downloading software, using the internet and a mobile device(phone) for capturing photos and video.