- Flexible Learning: Instruction is all online with deadlines set by instructor
- Time Commitment: Approx. 20 hours per program
- Length of Program: Fall 2020
This program offers three pathways in Cloud Computing:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
- AWS Compute
- CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
Learn the fundamentals of cloud computing, review the core AWS services, and prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam and the (ISC)²® CSSP® (Certified Cloud Security Professional) examination.
If this sounds like something you want to get into, please apply!
What You Will Learn
These courses cover the following topics:
- Cloud concepts, architecture, and design
- Cloud data security
- Cloud platform and infrastructure security
- Cloud application security
- Cloud security operations
- Legal risk and compliance
Presented in Partnership with Pluralsight
The skills taught in this program are increasingly in demand as we stay connected online. These skills will be valuable now and in the future.
To be successful in this program, you will need to have the following knowledge or experience:
- Basic computer skills
- HS diploma or GED