- Flexible Learning: Instruction is all online with deadlines set by instructor
- Time Commitment: 10 hours a week in class, plus 20 hours a week on project work
- Length of Program: 24 weeks
- Start Date: August 25, 2020
- End Date: February 6, 2021
Ninety percent of the world’s data has been created in just the last two years. As computer networks grow, so does the information that needs protection. The Cybersecurity and Networking Bootcamp equips students with the fundamentals of IT networking and modern information security. Throughout the program, students gain experience with a host of tools such as Wireshark, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Burp Suite, and more. Learn skills applicable to certifications such as the CompTIA Security+ and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
If this sounds like something you want to get into, please apply! Under the Learn and Work in Utah program, your tuition is covered in full if you complete the program in the time allotted.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Networking: Packet analysis, Wireshark, router configuration
- Systems: including Windows and Linux administration techniques.
- Cybersecurity: Secure network design and architecture, risk management, cryptography, vulnerability assessment, and much more.
- Ethical hacking and penetration
- Cybersecurity careers
- Programming and scripting
Presented in Partnership with Trilogy Education Services
The skills taught in this program are increasingly in demand as we stay connected online. These skills will be valuable now and in the future. For more information look here.
To be successful in this program, you will need to have the following knowledge or experience:
- Basic computer skills
- HS diploma or GED