- Flexible Learning: Instruction is self-paced and all online
- Time Commitment: Approx. 22 hours per course
- Length of Program: Fall 2020 (12 weeks)
This program will provide training in Data Science Literacy, Bringing Data Science into the Business, and Implementing the Data Science Workflow in Microsoft Azure.
If this sounds like something you want to get into, please apply! Under the Learn and Work in Utah program, your tuition is covered in full if you complete the program in the time allotted.
What You Will Learn
This program covers the following topics:
- Coping skills for bad or incomplete data
- Data shaping and munging
- Application of basic statistics
- Source, clean, and prepare data using Microsoft Azure
- Implement feature selection using Microsoft Azure
- Build models and evaluate their effectiveness in Microsoft Azure
- Use Microsoft Azure services to deploy and manage your model
- Communicate results to the business using the Microsoft Azure platform
Presented in Partnership with Pluralsight
Jobs in this area are projected to grow 25 percent until 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. As technology advances and companies seek efficiency and cost savings, demand should continue to grow.
To be successful in this program, you will need to have the following knowledge or experience:
- HS diploma or GED