- Flexible Learning: Instruction is via live, interactive video classes (Zoom)
- Time Commitment: 10 hours per week
- Length of Program: 24 weeks
- Priority application deadline: July 11 for 8/24 start date. Deadline for the 11/15 start date TBA.
- Multiple Start Dates Available:
- 8/24/21 - 2/17/22
- 11/15/21 - 5/11/22
Get hands-on training in user-centric design research, design thinking, visual prototyping and wireframing, interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, prototyping with HTML5 and CSS. Through immersive classes and dynamic curriculum you’ll develop the fundamental skills ready to use your knowledge in the workforce.
If this sounds like something you want to get into, please apply! Under the Learn and Work in Utah program, your tuition is covered in full if you complete the program in the time allotted.
What You Will Learn
- Employ user-centered design and creative tools to build compelling designs and user experiences.
- Consult with a dedicated Profile Coach and Career Director for career-planning assistance, including: portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, interview preparation, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
Presented in Partnership with Trilogy Education Services
LinkedIn has cited UX design as one of the top skills to learn in 2020 and this is reflected in InVision's 2019 Product Design Hiring Report. Their survey respondents also expected their design teams to grow by an average of 21% in 2020.
To be successful in this program, you will need to have the following knowledge or experience:
- HS diploma or GED